Sea glass is glass found along oceans, bays, rivers or large lakes that has been tumbled and smoothed by the waves, water and sand, creating smooth, frosted shards of glass. Sea glass is something one collects for the simple reason that it gives them pleasure. This is what this blog is to me.

Monday, February 21, 2011

"Makeup is not beauty. Death does not mean you lost. Fear is not a lack of faith. True strength can not be taken away. You cannot choose your miracles. Faith can't always cure you. Death is not an end. And you can never say I love you too many times! How can we not believe in miracles? Your life, your light, your fight, your faith, your hope, your happiness, your beauty, your battle, was all too great to seem real. It was a miracle that someone so amazing could be in my life, could love me. You have changed my life forever, I will never forget your faith." --unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment