Sea glass is glass found along oceans, bays, rivers or large lakes that has been tumbled and smoothed by the waves, water and sand, creating smooth, frosted shards of glass. Sea glass is something one collects for the simple reason that it gives them pleasure. This is what this blog is to me.

Friday, April 12, 2013

CS Lewis: "I don't pray to change God. I pray to change me." He told that to someone who asked what he asked God for when his wife was dying. I personally don't believe God "steps in" arbitrarily for things like that. I like what our founding fathers, who were mostly Deists believed: Something along the lines of, "Whenever someone tells you a miracle happened, you have to either believe all the laws of physics and nature were suddenly circumvented, or somebody is lying. Knowing human nature, I have to believe the latter."

No comments:

Post a Comment